Thursday, December 17, 2009

A little about me

Time for some explaining:

I started playing wow just before 2.4. I have 3 80s(Paladin, Priest, DK), 2 that I play with regularity(Pally/Priest). I progression raid on my paladin as holy/prot on an (overall) fail server in terms of progression, but enjoy my socializing with all the people I have met. The priest gets action in alt-runs and random PuGs. Lately I decided to try out dpsing on the priest as a caster (since it's actually viable now... I've wanted to be shadow for a while, but I refused to play a spec that didn't scale after 3.2k dps with gear)and have been enjoying it, yet my heart will always lie in the arms of my paladin.

I'm not a ridiculous theorycrafter, but I'd like to consider myself a "student of the game." (more on this to come) I pretty much know what I'm doing on my toons and why. Rare is the day I just throw talent points around without some sort of substantial testing and good reason to do so. I'd like to get some guides up on paladins specifically, as I am pretty well versed in Holy and Prot, and will always be shocked to see how few guides are written for the "layman" out there that are done correctly. Every time I have looked at someone's How To: Paladin I always have some sort of critique- They get it about 90% correct and overall I'm happy they made the information available, but it just irks me that they can't be 100%. It's so close!!!

I think from time to time I'll come here to make general posts about current frustrations I come upon and whatnot. But time will tell with those.

Finally, I would like you all to know how awesome I am. Rarely am I around people who I consider to be as awesome as I am (even rarer when they are MORE awesome) and it is just plain old fact!

P.S. If you continue to read on you may learn to appreciate my humor one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment